Privacy Police

Sabtu, November 28, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Privacy Police
Hi, i am Dede hermawan and welcome to our privacy policy. 
This policy sets out how we handle personal information and applies across all of businesses, web site
If we say 'user terms' we're talking about the rules for using each of the Sites. 
Take the time to read this policy because it forms a part of the user terms for each of our Sites. 
By using my Sites, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy we won't take it personally, 
but please do not use my Sites.
I gather information about the world of learning, 
with detailed such as: design tutorial gravis, video Islamic and design, useful articles, tutorials create a web or application of the formula html, css, 
and upload some of my design results in the hope that can help visitors to the site
If you have questions or would like to share with me, 
you can contact me at dede09hermawan@gmail.com or contact me.
The following is my privacy policy.
Dede hermawan.
 

Privacy Police Hi, i am Dede hermawan and welcome to our privacy policy.  This policy sets out how we handle personal information and a...

0 komentar: